Thursday, November 13, 2008

The White Oaks CD Release Party

SO much to catch up on, but it ain't gonna happen now. I have an important issue to tend to. Tomorrow night will be one of the greatest nights Birmingham's music scene will experience to date. Obviously this is my opinion, but you're reading my blog, so I'm assuming you care about such opinions, or at very least, tolerant of them.

So, The White Oaks, my personal favorite band (not to mention voted #3 for Birmingham's favorite new band for 2008!) will be playing at Workplay tomorrow night, Nov 14th @ 8:30pm. And it's their CD release party!! Yippee freakin' skippee!! THat means, you can get the new stuff before it gets really expensive.
I can't say enough about how much I love these guys personally and professionally. To say that they're extremely gifted and amazing seems ridiculous & cliche', but they simply are. So please come. You won't regret it.

Come have fun, dance like a crazy person (Oh wait, that's just me) and have a great time supporting brilliant musicians in their element. You'll love it. Plus, they will so appreciate your support of their dreams coming true!
The tickets are very reasonable and you can get the new EP while you're there. It's gonna be a blast!!

Sample their tunes here. www.myspace.com/thewhiteoaks

And here's a little something I did to show how I feel while listening to there tuneage...


See you there!!!


Peace, Love & all that White Oaks Jazz.....

2 comments:

Missy said...

You are a VERY good obsessor. The White Oaks are lucky to have you ;)

allison said...

Were they like, totally flattered to see that painting?! That was sooo sweet of you! And I cant tell you how excited I am that you have not dropped off the face of Blog World. I was getting tired of seeing pretzels between Wils feet!