Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boxers? or Briefs?

So we had a game night the other night. Yes, we've been known to have some fun from time to time. And we're big game people! We love board games, card games, video games, kickball, softball... No wait. Scratch the last two. Unless those are included in "video games" we're not too interested in the sweaty stuff.

Below are a few clips of us engaging in a serious blow-out game of "Boxers or Briefs". (Now that's funny people!) Anyway, it's a great game. And, as a bottle of Chardonnay does seem to add to the fun, that's really neither here nor there.

So the Princes, better known as "Inspector & Mrs. Gadget" (apparently they have tiny flip-out cameras attached to their gadget arms), came over to play.
And yes, they do have mechanical arms that extend to amazing lengths. It's really quite cool.

But let's get on with it. This is Tal...the game dominator. But again, (uh hhmmm)neither here nor there.



Now on to Matt... If you haven't had the privilege of seeing my husband laugh until he cries, well then this is for you. It is truly something to behold. Enjoy...



And it just wouldn't be fair to post everyone else and not myself, so here's me screaming and acting a fool...




Wait...I did mention fair, right? Well all is fair, unless of course you're the lovely, sly Teresa who didn't seem to make it into a full length video clip! Hhhmmmm.... Note to self: Grow gadget arms and get some gadgets.

At any rate, "Boxers or Briefs" is a great game. You should all give it a whirl! And if it's not in your budget to buy it right now, or you don't have any friends who are "gamers", don't worry! Just call 1-800-The Gadgets. For a small fee, they'll come play with you too and take good blog video footage.

Peace, Love, Laughter, & all that Jazz...

6 comments:

Chris and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I can't handle it. I miss you guys TOO MUCH! I've heard that was a great game! (The chardonnay also looked delicious!) Since tonight is Sunday night, I think that I will play those videos and pretend like I am over at your house :0). Would that be too creepy stalker weird?

allison said...

We (Alf and I) loved watching the video of Matt crying. We laughed with him. It is so funny!
I'm right with that chris and ashley person, I want to watch the videos over and over for a couple of hours and pretend we are playing with yall. hee, hee

Teresa said...

Oh it was soo fun! Ashley... we will have lots of fun when you all get back... I was sitting here laughing out loud reliving the video of Matt :) and my wax girl can take care of any hairy feet girl- can't believe Matt would say that about you ;)

Michelle said...

Oh poopy! I can't watch the video. My computer is being slow :( I'll have to keep checking.

Kenny said...

Very funny stuff you guys. Watching Matt laugh makes my sides hurt. Hey what's the deal with Auburn anyway?

Kenny said...

Hey Abbey I have new blog for sec football. Check it out at secrant.blogspot.com. Let my boy Matty know.