Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ten Tips to Toast to! *tink*

So I was tagged by a couple of gals, and thought this was one I would enjoy diving into.
The following are 10 simple "parenting" tips that can be helpful for both parents and children alike...













Tip #1. Always allow at least 6 kids on the trampoline at one time. Then add soap and water. It's really safe.














Tip #2. When putting small basketballs into your child's shirt to make him look like he has huge boobs, wipe the jelly off of his face first. It makes for a much better picture.















Tip #3. Always pick your noses for family photos. It's a real crowd-pleaser.














Tip #4. When putting your children down to sleep, throw the animals in there too. It saves coin on the pet crates.











Tip #5. When exposing your kids to extreme summer heat, take lots of good pictures right as it starts "getting to them". You can use it against them later.












Tip #6. At rock concerts, keep your children away from the speakers and make sure they're wearing earplugs. Safety first! That's what I always say.




















Tip #7. When raising boys, make sure they know that make-up and hair gel are for the ladies.
We give this tip a thumbs up!

.



Tip #8. When playing "underwear head", never cover up your whole face. This can cause injury, as it impairs ones vision tremendously.














Tip #9. Be a Godly example to your children. Only passionately kiss guys other than your husband if they're made of bronze.













And Tip #10. When your baby unknowingly shoots you the bird, make sure you get a picture of it. It makes for a wonderful Christmas card.

Cheers to Good Parenting!
Peace, Love & all that Jazz....

12 comments:

Dollar General said...

This is so funny! I knew yours would be SO GOOD! Thanks for your participation. It added great joy to my day...and after all...isn't that what you live for!

Just FYI...I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house...you make it look so fun! Whether it is or not...only you can tell us! BUT, if looks could decide - F-U-N!

Michelle said...

I love the underwear picture the best! ...and the bird. This was the best idea ever for a blog! I love this! I wish everyone would do it. LOL. Very funny.

Missy said...

You are hilarious!!!
Love the soap and water on the trampoline...hmmmm...

And you kissing the bronze dude! SOOOO FUNNY!

Chris and Ashley said...

Hysterical! Definitely made for a good laugh. I am taking notes! We would love to be as good of parents as you guys :0)

allison said...

It is saturday morning and me and the boys just had a GREAT laugh b/c of you! I decided NOT to explain to them why you posted the last pict. (they didnt know what was so funny about that one!:) The underwear one is definitely my favorite-

care-in said...

Great tips! I'll get started on those right away.

Teresa said...

this is so cute! :)

oh the house is fun! and flies aren't the only way to see the fun... the boys shout out find the other night would give a great and quick preview of all the fun... whatcha think Abbey??? :)

Leslie said...

LOL! I am so thankful that you shared this wisdom-filled advice with us. I'll be sure to keep this all in mind as we enter parenthood.

CanCan said...

These are great. You have so much to teach me.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I thought that one pic of Elliott looked JUST LIKE ROB! Is the sun ALWAYS affecting Rob??

Bethany said...

How did I not know you had a blog. I am so stalking your blog now because I know I will be in for a good laugh. I always look forward to your status updates on Facebook. Now I can get more Abbey humour - yipee!!!

Molly said...

That picture of Wilson makes me laugh out loud every time! You're such a cool mom. :o)