Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The White Oaks FREE concert!!



Just another plug for the White Oaks... of course!

Why? Because I love them and they are seriously talented artists.

Are they a Christian band? Well, let me just say this... My husband is a Christian. And he's also a banker. Does this make him a Christian banker? Well, this is where you can think for yourselves.

What is their music like? Hhhmmm... this is a toughy. Because I'm not you, I can't speak to how things impact you. But as for me... The White Oaks are like fireworks. And sunlight in early fall. And the best grilled fish you've ever let melt in your mouth.

Thurs night at the Alys Stephens Center downtown, 6:30-8:30pm.

There'll be other new artists playing, food, drinks, art on display, and lots-o-fun to be had by all. Bring the kids!! And oh, did I mention it's FREE?

You'll possibly spend more money by staying at home.

Support your local music scene.

Peace, Love, & all that Jazz...

3 comments:

Missy said...

You really are a good advetiser!
I really want to come to this, but know the husband won't be able to and don't want to ocme alone...with children....
But seriously...they should give you a commision for your excellent plugs!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, I want to go to the "firworks-y, sunshiney fishy" concert! Wish we could be there with you guys! Have a great time!

CanCan said...

But why the umbrella? Why?
And is it a Christian umbrella?